Fred Hawkins (770)-378-2091
Dwayne "Bubba" Fowler (770)-596-3387
Eric Reidinger (678)-283-5983
Entry and Payout
$120 Annual Club Membership Dues. Dues will be used for operating costs and classic payout. This is a ONE time fee.
$60 Per tournament Entry Fee. $10 goes to classic fund and $10 goes to Bigfish for that tournament.
The remaining $40 will be paid to the tournament pot as follows...
1st-60% of Pot (less $60 from 3rd place)
2nd-40% of Pot (less $60 from 3rd place)
3rd- Entry fee of $60
$10 *optional* Side Pot. 100% Paid to winner of that tournament.
Payout to 10 boats or less will only be paid to 1st and 2nd Place
11 boats or more will payout 3 places.
AOY will get an Cash or Prize Award. TBD at a later date
Blast-off will be in 1 flights. If we have over 20 boats, we will do 2 flights.
Boat number will be given in order of sign-up the morning of tournament. Fred and Stacey will be collecting money.
Please be prompt in launching your boat. We will be blasting off as soon as there is enough daylight to see.
If you are late to the blast-off, please call 1 of the 3 directers listed above and check-in with them. You must get approval from them in order for your weight to count.
Bubba Fowler will be conducting Blast-off
1. This system shall be based on 200 points as follows...
2. Everyone that participates but does not weigh a fish gets 50 points
3. Those who did not fish but paid entry shall count towards classic qualification.
4. 5 bonus points will be awarded to Big Fish Winner
5. After the August tournament, Angler of the year shall be determined with the 7 best tournaments for each angler. We will be dropping the lowest tournament for the AOY points. If you miss 1 tournament, that wil be your drop. If you make all the tournaments, you will drop the tournament with the lowest points
6. If there is a tie based on the 8 best tournaments, the tie will be broken by the largest Cumlative weight of entire season.
7. The Club Tournament Director will be responsible for maintaining and determining points
8. Angler of the Year will fish the classic for free!
1st = 200 16th = 138
2nd = 190 17th = 136
3rd = 185 18th = 134
4th = 180 19th = 132
5th = 175 20th = 130
6th = 171 21st = 128
7th = 167 22nd = 126
8th = 163 23rd = 124
9th = 159 24th = 122
10th = 155 25th = 120
11th = 152
12th = 149
13th = 146
14th = 143
15th = 140
Big Fish Bonus = 5
Participation(No fish weighed) = 50